L’efficacité du jeûne hydrique chez les patients atteints d’hypertension artérielle avec obésité
We held an open prospective study of 285 patients arterial hypertension (AH) 1-2 degree with fasting therapy course (FT) by Prof. Yuriy Nikolaev, from 1998 to 2009 years. The course consists of 12.7 ± 0.8 days on average.
Special research methods included:
1. 24-hour monitoring of arterial blood pressure and electrocardiogram data;
2. Study of exercise tolerance;
4. Study of heart rate variability;
5. Doppler ultrasound of renal blood flow;
6. Ultrasonic dopplerography of cerebral blood flow;
7. Color and contrast sensitivity– color kampimetriâ ;
8. Laboratory research methods: definition of daily and morning microalbuminuria, glomerular filtration rate, uric acid, nitrogenous waste, lipids and blood ions.
a.i.1. FT can reach patients AH target level of blood pressure in 86.7% of cases, significantly reducing the rate of systolic blood pressure rise in the morning at 24.2% and increasing the share of persons with an adequate night fall in ABP.
a.i.2. After a course of FT increases tolerance to physical activity and decreases total peripheral vascular resistance at 12.5% and significantly increases the total power spectrum of heart rate variability at 22.7% of patients 1-2 degree AH with obesity.
a.i.3. Using the FT results in significant improvement of left ventricular diastolic function (in 37% of cases significant improvement of diastolic function, and in 8% of cases the normalization), while maintaining global systolic function in patients with AH, the reserve has improved diastolic left ventricular.
After 1 and 6 months after the course of loading-light therapy in patients with arterial hypertension 1-2 degree with obesity is reduced initially pathological mikroalbuminuria (12%) to and increased by 38% of patients with normal glomerular filtration rate.
According to the ultrasound Doppler study in patients with arterial hypertension in 1 month after the course of FT renal vascular resistance decreased by pulsatility index on segmental and interlobular renal arteries.
- FT has beneficial effects on linear indicators of cerebral blood flow by Ultrasonic Doppler data, positive results are retained for 6 months after treatment.
According to the positive FT effects on atherogenic lipid fraction, left ventricle diastolic function, renal and cerebral blood flow, microalbuminuria, FT is recommended for patients AH 1-2 degree with the associated obesity, hypertensive nephropathy and left ventricle diastolic dysfunction.
Stanislav Muraviev, Tyumen, Russland
Médecin russe, Santé Publique et Préventive, auteur et co-auteur du “FDT Guide”, une monographie sur le traitement de l´hypertension artérielle par le jeûne thérapeutique.